Reverse Confetti July Blog Hop!




Today is the day!  It is the Reverse Confetti July Release Blog Hop!  That means all the new release products that we've been sneak peekin' are now available in the shop!

You should have arrived here from the awesome Heather Hoffman's blog!  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the Reverse Confetti blog!


I have 2 projects to share with you today so let's get started!

It's been awhile since I've designed a hoop and I couldn't wait to use the Berry Sweet set:


I cut the strawberry and the stem out of felt.  I stamped the seeds on the berry with Midnight ink.  The sentiment is from the same set.  The main panel is Piggy Bank.


Just a little home decor project that would make a fun little giftie!

This next card was inspired by my friend Jen Shears.


I've said it before and I'll say it again, I could easily be a fruitatarian.  Love the stuff, both consuming and designing with.  I used the Drop Cover Panel and teamed it up with the sweet sentiment from the new Mahalo set.


I used the following cardstock colors:


What are your favorite's from this month's release?!

In case you missed my earlier projects that I posted, here's a quick look back:





Check out the FABulous NEW RELEASE:



Amy Tsuruta 💚
'Fetti Friend - Therese Calvird

Comments

Sandi said…
How adorable is that hoop? It is the perfect housewarming gift. And the watermelon inspired card is genius...love it!
Kathy said…
Amy, great ideas, your strawberry hoop for a giftie and watermelon card are wonderful!
Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love love these!!!! SO FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen B. said…
These are absolutely so sweet and would make perfect gifts!
Isabel Z said…
Thanks for all the inspiration this week!
Fikreta said…
Oh those are so nice!
lostinpaper said…
So wondeful Amy! All these strawberries are making me hungry lol. what a great idea to use felt it adds such a nice texture to the finished project!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Oh my, they are sweet, especially the strawberry tag!
Tricia Barber said…
I just love your hoop project! I am inspired! So sweet with the strawberry! It would be a great gift topper!
Lisa said…
So cool! As soon as I saw this I thought watermelon! Love these! Great release....
Billie A said…
Awesome cards. I love the background die. It would be fun playing with this. I really like the small strawberry card. Thanks for the inspiration
Sheri Gilson said…
Berry cute cards, Amy!
Helen F. said…
What a fun gift idea, Amy. Love your strawberry hoop! And the watermelon card is delish :-)
Audrey Pettit said…
These are fabulous, Amy! Loving the watermelon, and your feltie gift hoop is just the sweetest thing!
Cris G. said…
Gorgeous projects, Amy! I LOVE your Berry Sweet hoop and your take on the watermelon card... too cute!