Hero Arts: Greetings from Seattle





If you didn't know it before, I live in the lovely Pacific Northwest.  This has been home to me for most of my life and I do truly love it.  Today I'm featuring the Hero Arts CL835 Stamp Your Own Fruit and Kelly's Seattle:


We love our apples here, my personal fav is the Fuji but I love Twisted Citron.  It definitely pairs nicely with Cracked Pistachio for a nice summery look.


The sentiment, from Kelly's Seattle, has been stamped with Chalkboard Black.  

My card was inspired by CAS(e) this sketch!




Comments

Fikreta said…
its so nice !
hugs
Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those apples!!! Our fave is Honey Crisp! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Great greeting! Fun apple bg too
Mouth watering and simple! Great! Have a lovely weekend!
Celeste Goff said…
What a beautiful card Amy! Love the twisted citron and cracked pistachio color combo together...it's perfect!
Billie A said…
Woo hoo PNW.. and Yes Fuji (and honey crisp but they are so big) Your card is awesome and love the twisted citron and cracked pistachio. Of course love the sentiment. Great wonderful card.
Leigh Penner said…
Fabulous take on the sketch, Amy!
Karen B. said…
Your apples look fantastic, so real!
I Card Everyone said…
greetings never tasted so delish ... LOve green apples - of the in-ripened variety, amy - are you salivating? grab the salt!!
Thanks for playing along at CTS ... always!
=]